Meanwhile...

Taking a little time off from lunch break to write something here.

It’s been a week since I sent the ponytails over to the wig manufacturer, it will take another week or so to have our wig completed. Once collected, I am not sure if the wigs need to be trimmed. If so, I will need to go down to their showroom at Lucky plaza and have them trimmed before presenting them to NCCS.

I hope that donors can be with me to present the wigs to NCCS, I want to be the one taking photos and not presenting the wig. Waiting for the day to come.

Meanwhile, I have been trying to contact some shavees via social network. If you are one of them, I am so sorry to have message you via social media, that’s the only way I could contact you. I am trying my best to ‘save’ some hair from being swept away.