Cutting her precious lock for a good cause

Susan had been asking around about hair donation in Singapore as she wanted to donate her daughter's hair. After gotten my contact from a local cancer organisation (I presumed it's NCCS), she contacted me.


Her daughter, Michelle, had her hair past her waist, and it would be a waste if she were to just cut it as the hair is still very healthy as it had been well taken care of. So she want to use her daughter's hair for a good cause, and hope it could benefits other.


I asked Susan if she would allow me to film the cutting process, she agreed. And so the following video was filmed last Saturday despite the haze (it was at a very unhealthy level).

I will not go into details on the filming, but I must say that it was fun and I had a good laugh.

So here is the photo of Michelle's ponytails and it measures 14 inches.

Thanks Susan and Michelle for supporting my cause. And also thanks to the person who gave my contact. At least now I know that people acknowledge my cause (=

Enjoy the video and please share!