Wati's Donation

"It was such heart-breaking to see one of my cousin who have to fight to get her precious life back and happy for her at the same time where she is a really strong women who survived the cruelty of breast cancer at the highest stage.

And at some point, my uncle, and distance aunt who did not manage to pass all the obstacle yet they have to go through all the pain with point of no rewards.


That's how life want us to face. So no matter what, taking a good health and stay in healthy life style is important. We, have unknown devil living within ourselves, who may or may not counter attack us at any point of time.


And before leaving Singapore for a year with my approved Working Holiday Visa to Australia, I have decided to grow my hair for a year (where I have not kept my hair for so long for the past 13yr), and when I come back to this Little Reddot, I would like to donate my hair in good use for those who have to fight with this little beast.


I have to carry my promises, not to cut it, keep it virgin, no hair coloring and take good care of it while travelling and hope with all this good memories of mine during all the time that grows together will bring hope and encourage the recipient of my hair to travelling and see the world.

Giving up is not the best solution and to end of all the problem. But giving your best and promise yourself that you can do it, surely you will eventually.


And I enjoy travelling with all the photos taken and seeing all different hair length and styles, where I personally like to model it myself. No tricks, just be yourself and confident. All short of hairstyle will suit you.





Photos: Wati
Hope with the recipient of my hair will be able to find his/her confident back and to fight with all the obstacle and seeing the beautiful world. Would love to meet him/her personally and sharing my experience and encouraging life story."
~ Wati



Name: Wati
Length: 15 inches
Date donated: 17/06/2015